Sunday Mass Signup
Although the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still dispensed, we have received permission to have 85 people in the church and an overflow of 50 people in the hall at a time. In order to allow as many people as possible to assist at Mass while observing these guidelines, we are asking that individuals sign up each week for the Mass at which they will assist. Anyone attending Mass does so at their own risk. Those who are vulnerable are still encouraged to stay home and watch on livemass.net. Please stay home if you or your children are sick.
- There will not be a separate Mass in the basement, but parishioners are welcome to sign up to watch the Mass on the TV downstairs. Out of charity to other parishioners, please only sign up to assist at one Sunday Mass.
- The Archbishop asks that all who are age 6 and up wear masks. Masks are available at the entrance of the church, but you are encouraged to bring your own.
- Holy Communion will be distributed on the tongue as normal in the extraordinary form of the Mass.
- Physical distancing is required both in the church and in the parking lot. For cleaning and sanitizing purposes, we ask people to leave no later than 10 minutes after Mass.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to Mass, or your seat may be forfeited to others trying to attend the Mass.
You do not need to provide your contact information (phone number) to reserve a place at Mass. The email is used for confirmation purposes only.
Before coming to Mass, please self-assess yourself and your children. If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes", kindly stay home.
- Traveled internationally?
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
- Had a temperature of at least 100.4°F?
- Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Had a new cough?
- Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Runny nose/congestion
***If you do not wish to use your email address, you can use firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
The sign-up forms for Sunday Mass will be available on this page starting at 5:00 p.m. each Monday.
Sunday Mass Schedule
7:00 a.m. Low Mass
8:30 a.m. Low Mass
10:00 a.m. Low Mass
11:30 a.m. Low Mass
1:00 p.m. Low Mass
Second Sunday of Lent 7:00 a.m.
7:00 a.m. Mass
All spots have been filled.
|Sign Up Below|