To set up or sign in to your account, simply click the "Online Giving" link in the menu. For instructions on how to set up an online giving account, please see below.
Setting Up Your Account for Online Giving
It’s easy to do and convenient. If you’ve forgotten your envelope, or would just rather contribute online, this is for you. Follow these simple instructions to get started:
- Click on the link in the menu or the image below.
- For new users: create an account.
- For existing users: simply log in.
- Click on "My Payment Methods" and fill in bank or credit card information.
- Click on Give a New Gift and click on the funds to which you choose to contribute. Decide whether it will be a one-time gift or a recurring gift, fill in the amount, date, and account information. Click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Review your gift and click Submit.
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or electronic check.
You can view and print your online giving amounts year to date by following these steps:
- Click on the image below.
- Log in.
- Click on “View My Giving History and Tax Information."
(CODE IN GREEN)
SUNDAY - Sunday Collection (Anytime)
MAINTENANCE - Maintenance Fund (Anytime)
SAINTS - All Saints Day (Nov)
SOULS - All Souls Day (Nov)
IMMACULATE - Immaculate Conception (Dec)
CHRISTMAS - Christmas (Dec)
CIRCUM - Circumcision of Our Lord/New Year's Day (Jan)
EASTER - Easter (March/April)
ASSUMPTION - Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Dec)
FLOWERS - Flowers (Anytime)
HOMESCHOOL - Homeschool Program (August to June)
LITTLEFLOWERS - Little Flowers Girls' Club (September to May)
NOTE: Most funds will be available 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after the actual collection.
"Never measure your generosity by what you give, but rather by what you have left."
~ Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen ~