To set up or sign in to your account, simply click the "Online Giving" link in the menu. For instructions on how to set up an online giving account, please see below.
Setting Up Your Account for Online Giving
It’s easy to do and convenient. If you’ve forgotten your envelope, or would just rather contribute online, this is for you. Follow these simple instructions to get started:
- Click on the link in the menu or the image below.
- For new users: Click "Give Now" on the fund to which you would like to donate. You will be given an opportunity to set up an account.
- For existing users: Simply click "Give Now" or sign in.
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or electronic check.
You can view your online giving amounts year to date by following these steps:
- Click on the image below.
- Sign in.
- Click on “Transaction History."
St. Joseph Catholic Church relies completely upon the tax-deductible donations of its benefactors.
May God reward you for your generosity!
Sancte Joseph, ora pro nobis!
Fr. O'Brien, F.S.S.P.
St. Joseph Catholic Church
Archdiocese of Seattle
"Never measure your generosity by what you give, but rather by what you have left."
~ Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen ~