Mass Times & Devotions
- 7:00 a.m. Low Mass
- 9:00 a.m. Low Mass
- 11:00 a.m. Sung Mass
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 a.m.
- 6:30 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. Low Mass
- 6:30 p.m. Sung Mass
- 9:00 a.m.
Please note: Holy Days will have two Masses. Times will depend on the day of the week. Check the bulletin one week in advance.
Midnight Mass is at midnight.
If you would like to have a Mass offered, there are Mass intention envelopes at both entrances to the church that can be filled out and placed in the collection basket.
- Depending on the time of year, the Angelus or Regina Caeli is prayed after Mass each Sunday
- The Leonine prayers are prayed after Low Masses
- Exposition with Benediction follows the evening Mass every Friday
- The Dolors Rosary will be prayed on Friday during Exposition
- First Saturday Expostion with the Litany of Loreto follows the 9:00 a.m. Mass
- Litany to St. Joseph will be prayed after the Wednesday morning Mass for the needs of the parish
- Rosary prior to every Mass
Please note that during Lent the following devotions supersede those that take place during the rest of the liturgical year:
- Stations of the Cross following the evening Mass each Friday of Lent (except Good Friday)
"It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do without Holy Mass."
~ St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina ~